Friday, February 13, 2009

16 weeks

Well Im 16 weeks and definitely popped out in the past 2 weeks. Its actually starting to look more like a pregnant belly than a beer gut. I had my 16week Dr. appt and everything seems fine. I took Jillian with me and she was the cutest thing ever. When we got there she handed the ladies my insurance card and she got to hold the papers they gave me back. Then I got Jillian a book and sat down in the waiting room. Jillian crawled in the seat next to me and started looking at her book. They called us into the back and she watched them weigh me and check my blood pressure. When we were walking to our room Dr. Case (who delivered Jillian) saw Jillian for the first time and said "oh my god does she look JUST like her dad." I never hear that anymore! Dr. Case came into the room and had me get onto the table. I figured that would be interesting and thought J would cry. Well she just whined a little bit but then when Dr. Case let us hear the heartbeat Jillian smiled from ear to ear. It was so funny and cute! After the appt we scheduled my BIG ultrasound. It is set for March 3rd!! Hopefully the baby is healthy and he/she cooperates...although we are confident its a she! 

After the Dr. Appt we drove to St.Vincent where our good friends Jake and Darcy were having their baby. When I got there she was pushing so I thought I would wait a little bit. We waited for about an hour and Jake came out saying it would be awhile. We headed back to Lafayette because we had to get ready for our family Vday dinner. We finally got the news around 7:00pm Darcy delivered a healthy 8lb 7oz baby boy..Xavier David Knott. We are so happy for them!

Well we figured out the reason for Jillians crabiness! She is getting 3 molars and 2 bottom side teeth. Poor girl. Im glad to find out Jillian wasnt getting a new personality..one that wouldnt be able to deal with! She is back to her happy funny self and we are so grateful for that. And, she doesnt seem to be in much pain for having those huge molars coming through! We took her to the dr. a week ago for a cold and she still only weighed 21lbs! But she might have weighed more if she had an appetite. She hasnt been eating much due to the teething also. 

Jillian and lil bean will have a new cousin! My brother and Sarah are expecting their 2nd baby..due Sept 18th. Just 1.5months after my baby is born! Very exciting!!

1 comment:

  1. Layla has the exact same pjs as Jillian in the picture. She just wore them last night. How cute!

    ReplyDelete