Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day


Well yesterday was a snow day for a lot of people on my street including me! Sarah could not make it to Indy and my 5 yr old neighbor's mom had no school so I didnt have any kids. Jillian and I hung out for a bit and then I sent her across the street to our neighbors while I went on a hunt for snow boots. Thankfully I got lucky at the first stop. I got snow boots and warm gloves she needed. After her nap I got her dressed which took forever! I admit Im paranoid and she was probably sweating when she was outside! When I put on her boots she couldnt even walk. It was pretty funny. She got to play outside w/ the kids and enjoyed it for awhile but I definitely think shes like her mother. She likes to be warm and would rather be on a beach then go skiing. I definitely hate the cold!!! 


Later on when we were giving her a bath Dustin and I kept hearing banging. I finally thought I bet its our neighbors throwing snowballs at our door. I open the door and look..I dont see anyone..then I see 3 heads pop up behind a huge snowmound. I was thinking it was going to be the lil kids..nope it was one of the parents and his 2 friends. Then they made their way down the street doing it to our other friends. Then Dustin headed outside to hang out. Our neighbor Mike got his golf cart out and was pulling the kids (and dustin) behind it. It was a funny sight. Jillian and I chose to stay inside. 




So after Jillian went to bed I had Dustin take some belly pics. I believe now that you show sooner with your 2nd. Here I am at 14wks and when I was pregnant with Jillian I didnt look like this until at least 20 wks. Maybe I should have him start taking pictures in the morning than at night after a huge meal!



3 comments:

  1. Ah, you barely look preggers at all! I sure hope that is clean snow Jillian is taking a big bite of! :) She looks cute all puffed up in her snow gear. How many hats does she have on though? Too cute......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm lovepg from MC :)
    You look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was showing about the same at 14 wks with Layla. It must be b/c a woman's body is already all stretched out after the first one - it's easier for the 2nd one to pop out there. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete